Jam in Jubilee - Q&A Series
Steve Mann of Adapter Marketing helped demystify the marketing/social media world for artists starting their careers.
Steve's information was not only helpful, but also spelled out what a lot of people might not want to hear -- it all takes work. Don't start an account on social media (regardless of the platform) if you're not going to maintain it.
Some of the questions included:
- Is Facebook even worth having as a band anymore?
- Is it necessary to be active on every single platform? (ie. tik tok and snapchat and twitter and all the rest?
- How much should I be spending on digital marketing?
- How often should I be posting on my social media?
- Does my social media following help me get playlists?
- Can I let someone else run my social media if I don't enjoy using it?