Jam in Jubilee - Q&A Series
Adam Soloway of First Date Touring joined me all the way from Winnipeg to offer guidance about touring (mostly during non-COVID times) and how best to win over booking agents.
- What makes an artist appealing to a booking agent?
- When is the right time to look for a booking agent?
- What kind of visa do you need to tour in another country and how do you get it? How much is it?
- Would you recommend doing a Canadian tour over going to other countries (in a normal world)?
- What countries are best to tour and easiest to get visas?
- Do bands necessarily need a booking agent to book a tour?
- What kind of gigs are not possible without a booking agent?
- How many shows should I be playing a year?
- How do I get a guarantee?